Intelligent, all-digital dimmer packs as portable units or for 19″ rack mounting. The dimmers are suitable for continuous duty of 12 channels of 3 kW at 35° C up to 30 kW.
For architectural applications, a DB9 connection allows to easily recall 4 internal pre-programmed dimmer memories via dry contacts.
MIKAPACK dimmers feature similar performances to the MEMO dimmer range at a very competitive price without concessions to quality and reliability. The products are designed for decentralised dimming in fixed installations, touring, stage, TV studio and architectural lighting.
MIKAPACK dimmers are available with all standard European outlets and, for permanent installation or flight case applications, with screw-on terminal strip.
An optional carrying handle is available for portable units. The units are shipped with the necessary parts for installation in 19” racks.
- 4 control buttons, 2 x 8 character LCD display and user-friendly menu for easy access to all dimmer functions.
- First dimmer address selection.
- Local test of a dimmer (steady or chaser).
- 6 pre-programmed chasers with 6 intensity levels.
- Patch selectable per dimmer.
- 9 dimmer laws selectable per dimmer + 1 user programmable law.
- Preheat selectable per dimmer.
- Maximum dimmer levels selectable per dimmer.
- Storage of 16 lighting cues.
- Last lighting cue maintained in case of DMX signal interruption or loss. (cue, last DMX values or fading out).
- Return to factory default values.
- User customization of menu items.
- Power supply: 230 V / 400 V Star 3NPE, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimmer protection with MCB’s, 1P+N.
- Suitable for continuous duty at 35° C.
- 40 A power semiconductors.
- Control protocol: DMX512A on XLR5, with galvanic isolation.