KLEMANTIS (6-colors HCR)
KLEMANTIS: the new cyc light by ADB, with state-of-the-art LED technology
The new ADB KLEMANTIS is an asymmetric cyclight based on a six-colour LED module, which uses cutting-edge HCR (High Color Rendering) LED technology to deliver a wide selection of colors from bold hues to pastel shades. Thanks to an innovative algorithm, the unit is capable of achieving a stable CRI of over 97, as well as an impressive tunable white light ranging from 2500K to 8000K.
Its light output is enhanced by an innovative optical system, which enables the Klemantis to generate a uniform light with excellent diffusion and perfectly blended colors.
The KLEMANTIS units form a family of fixtures which are designed to be used in linear arrays. The KLEMANTIS AS1000 is fitted with 16 multi-source LED modules and the KLEMANTIS AS500 with 8. They can be used horizontally, vertically, laid on the floor, or hung from above on a bar. The AS500 is particularly suited for lighting cyclorama corners.
Unlike any other product on the market, the KLEMANTIS can be installed up to 60 cm from the cyclorama.
The Klemantis is a creative tool designed to meet today’s lighting design needs. Its unique features and the unit’s design reinvent the cyclorama concept, making it the perfect choice for any professional application.
• Beam type: asymmetric flood
• Very high CRI >97 throughout the entire CCT (up to 99)
• Tunable white ranging from 2500K to 8000K, with perfect CCT
• Tungsten mode, to replicate the behavior of a tungsten lamp during dimming from 0 to 100% and vice versa, including color temperature adjustment
• Tint correction: +/- green/magenta adjustments
• 16-bit ultra-smooth dimming, with different dimming curves available
• Exclusive LED module featuring six colors: Red + Green + Blue + Cyan + Amber + Lime
• Wide color gamut and extended spectrum, including deep blue and deep red
• Smooth color transition through different time, cross-fade and path options, and a gamma correction system
• Color control: hue saturation luminosity (HSL), CMY, RGB and RAW modes fully exploit the potential of the six-color system; wide selection of Digital filters (Color macros) which reproduce the spectrum of gel filters with tungsten bulbs
• High color stability and accuracy, also in tungsten mode, thanks to a high resolution driver
• Color consistency over time and temperature changes, thanks to combined fixture calibration and a LED ageing compensation algorithm
• Fixture to fixture color repeatability, thanks to tight wavelength binning selection and 100% fixture calibration
• Max power consumption: 250W
• Control protocols: DMX512, RDM, ArtNet, sACN
• Flicker-free, thanks to PWM frequency adjustment from 1 KHz to 50 KHz (10 Hz steps)
• LED cooling by natural convection
LxWxH (mm): 1000 x 271 x 196
LxWxH (mm): 500 x 271 x 196
- New Products Brochure 2019 (EN)
- Klemantis AS1000 Datasheet
- Klemantis AS500 Datasheet
- Klemantis Safety Information
- Klemantis AS1000-AS500 DMX Channels
- Klemantis ETL ATM (EN)
- Klemantis AS1000 CAD Symbols
- Klemantis AS500 CAD Symbols
- Klemantis AS1000 Photometrics (IES)
- Klemantis AS1000 Photometrics (LDT)
- Klemantis Firmware (EN)
- Klemantis Instruction Manual (EN)
- Klemantis User Menu (EN)
- Klemantis AS1000 Wiring Diagram (EN)
- Klemantis AS500 Wiring Diagram (EN)