Multipurpose, versatile fixture that features uniform colours, premium optical performance, smooth dimming, and much more. Not limited to just theatres, this luminaire has what it takes to do much more.
The Klemantis RGBW is a colour-optimized version of the Klemantis HCR, offering the same premium optical performance and renowned dimming quality as well as full compatibility with all existing accessories.
With its amazing high light output (red more than 4 times higher, green more than 3 times higher, and blue more than 2 times higher than the HCR version), the Klemantis RGBW has a proprietary optical design and is the optimal solution for illuminating tall cycloramas (15 to 16 meters) in a double row (bottom and top) configuration, as well as medium-size cycloramas (5 to 7 meters) in single row applications.
With its optional symmetrical lens accessory kits and colour compatibility with the Claypaky B-EYEs, the Klemantis RGBW is more than just an powerful CYC light, it is a true multipurpose luminaire, which ensures unsurpassed performance – from the back and from the side – with a drastically reduced focus time.
• Light Source: 16 x Osram RGBW LEDs
• Beam type: asymmetric flood with proprietary optical design
• Symmetrical lens 28° to 18° kit (optional)
• Tunable white ranging from 2500K to 8000K
• Tungsten mode, to replicate the tungsten lamp behavior during dimming and CTC adjustment
• 16-bit ultra-smooth dimming, with different dimming curves available
• Tint correction: +/- green/magenta adjustments
• Smooth color transition through different times, crossfade and path options
• Color control: hue saturation luminosity (HSL), CMY, RGB and RAW modes fully exploit the potential of the RGBW system; wide selection of digital filters (color macros)
• High color stability and accuracy, also in tungsten mode
• Color consistency over time and temperature changes, thanks to fixture calibration
• Fixture to fixture color repeatability
• Control: DMX 512, RDM, WebServer and Art-Net/RDM over Art-Net
• DMX channels: 15/23
• Max power consumption: 300W
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
• Weight: 15.9 kg (35.0 lbs.)
• Dimensions: 1000 (L) x 271 (W) x 196 (H) mm
(39.4 (L) x 10.7 (W) x 7.7 (H) in.)