Imago and Imago Wing are flexible, professional tools for modern programming. They are compact, light-weight, ergonomic, sophisticated, universal lighting control desks, always at hand, which can be easily carried around in a backpack.
The IMAGO WING completes the IMAGO family offering additional control possibilities (18 Subfaders and 18 Executor keys) with illuminated keys.
IMAGO is based on a keypad, a sequential crossfade, six Subfaders and six Executor keys with illuminated keys.
The system works with Hathor software via a USB connection to a PC, with 16,384 parameters via Ethernet.
A WIDE RANGE OF UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS
The Imago system can be used as a complementary controller to all ADB Hathor based consoles or in all applications where you need a powerful main lighting controller. Its compact size and light weight make it ideal for lighting designers who are always on the move.
Thanks to the illuminated keys, all functions, as well as the keypad and the Subfader numbers are easily readable in the dark.
HATHOR SOFTWARE MAIN FEATURES
• 32 Universes: 16,384 outputs / parameters via Ethernet
• Available Control Protocols: ARTNET, sACN, Sandnet, Pathport, Shownet
• 192 virtual Submasters (assignable in banks to physical
• faders) & 1000 Submasters pages
• 24 Playbacks & 1000 Sequences (“Cuelists”)
• Tracking mode for parameters, including automatic Move In Black, as well as CUE only mode in a very intuitive way
DOWNLOAD THE HATHOR SOFTWARE FILES
DOWNLOAD THE HATHOR RELEASE NOTES
WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL
• 18 physical Subfaders 60 mm with assign key, Start key and Flash button
• 18 Executor buttons (Assign key and Start key)
• F/B -, F/B+, FB#, DSR, INHIBIT, Flash mode keys
• 6 Action List keys
• 6 Free assignable keys
• 1 USB Port B
• 1 Desk Lamp supply
• 1 DC output 12 V 700 mA
Weight: 4.6 Kg
Dimensions: LxWxH (mm): 415 x 285 x 80
• External Power supply 12 V 700 mA