Projecteurs LED Spot (PC, Pebble & Fresnel)
The LED Flood Light for Theatre providing Total Control over White and Colored Light
OKSALIS is a LED washlight which provides total control over the quality of all forms of white or colored light. The new HighColorRendering technology used in the OKSALIS is an exclusive electronic platform developed by Osram for ADB, to meet the needs of lighting designers who were not fully satisfied with the performance of LED devices in comparison with traditional lamps.
The heart of the Oksalis washlight is a LED light module consisting of six chips, each for a different color: besides the three “classic” basic Red, Green and Blue colors, ADB added Amber, Cyan and Lime. This exclusive device provides a very wide color range with extraordinary color spectrum coverage.
Along side the LED-light-source heart of this system is its brain: the brand new sophisticated software algorithm that controls its functions. The light produced by the OKSALIS has a CRI that reaches values that have never been achieved before by LEDs: the typical CRI value is 97, up to 99. These values were previously only possible with traditional technology.
The OKSALIS is suitable for use in all professional fields of application, where great brightness, a wide range of colors, and a high CRI are particularly appreciated. In fact, the OKSALIS can be used in theatres, television studios, showrooms and exhibitions.
• State-of-the-art LED moving head washlight
• Power consumption: 500VA (FL20), 300VA (FL10)
• Light sources: 32 LED modules (FL20), 17 LED modules (FL10)
• 6-color LED module: RGB + Amber + Cyan + Lime
• Rated LED module average lifetime: 50,000h
• Total lumen output: 8500 lumen (FL20); 4250 lumen (FL10)
• Typical CRI value: 97, up to 99
• 2500K-8000K color temperature correction
• Color control: RAW mode, HSL mode, RGB mode, CMY mode
• Dedicated color macro channel
• Software algorithm by Osram
• 6°- 50° linear zoom
• Electronic linear dimmer, 16 bit
• Optional frame for external gels and frost filters
• Optional top hat
• Protocols/Functions: DMX, RDM, Web Server and ArtNet
• Totally flicker free
17 Kg (37.48 lbs)
mm (LxWxH): 520 x 300 x 474
inches (LxWxH): 18.86 x 11.81 x 18.66
12 Kg (26.45 lbs)
mm (LxWxH): 395 x 300 x 461
inches (LxWxH): 14.06 x 11.81 x 18.15