Halogen Motorized Profiles
Fully MOTORISED Zoom Profile for the Theatre, the Opera House, the Concert Hall
- 12° – 30° and 22° – 50° versions.
- 800 W halogen axial lamp, 230 V, 3200 °K, G9.5.
- Light output higher than with a 1200 W conventional profile.
- Dichroic glass reflector for low gate and beam temperature.
- B size gate for maximum gobo definition.
- Motorized rings allowing control of focus, zoom, iris, and shutters.
- Independent lamp position and spot / even adjustments.
- Remote control via DMX 512 or Ethernet (ArtNET) of all beam shaping functions + pan & tilt.
- Yoke repositioning better than 0.1°.
- 3-phase stepper motors and no fan ensure true noisefree operation.
- Absolute sensor technology = no pan & tilt reset.
- Web page interface for bidirectional communication and diagnostics (runs on any browser).
- 360° endless rotation capability of gobos and each individual shutter blade.
The absence of fans is the first condition for a truly silent operation!