The first and the only Zoom Profile Spotlight with Ring Control!
Warp is the only zoom profile spotlight with ring control. It features revolutionary finger-tip control of all shutters, gobos & iris, zoom & focus settings – from any position around the spotlight.
It utilises an 800 W axial lamp, and produces light output higher than a conventional 1200 W profile spotlight. Combined with a dichroic glass reflector, both the gate temperature and light beam temperature are low.
• Conventional shutters replaced by 4 integrated blades, each with 360° endless rotation capability… to extend the limits of your creativity
• Accurate fingertip control from any position around the spotlight
• Stable settings, non sensitive to vibrations
• Scale markings on the rings for presetting parameters before rigging
- 12°-30° and 22°-50° versions.
- 800 W halogen axial lamp, 230 V, 3200 °K, G9.5.
- Light output higher than with a 1200 W conventional profile.
- Dichroic glass reflector for low gate and beam temperature.
- B size gate for maximum gobo definition.
- Innovative ring control of focus, zoom, iris, gobo and shutters.
- Individual 360° rotation of shutters and gobos.
- Access to all controls from any position around the spotlight.
- Independent lamp position and spot / even adjustments.
- Holder for one iris diaphragm + one 360° rotating gobo (or two gobos without iris).
- Stepless yoke positioning along the spotlight for balance adjustment.
- Innovative, compact, robust, ergonomic design.
• 1 metal filter frame (185 x 185 mm)
WARP/12-30: 748 x 379 x 495 mm
Weight : 11,5kg
WARP/22-50: 655 x 379 x 495 mm
Weight : 11kg
• dichroic glass reflector
• 2 zoom lenses with anti-reflection coating
• patented ring control of all functions
• G 9.5 lampholder for axial lamp 800 W/230 V
• 1.6 m power supply cable without plug