KLEMANTIS: the new CYCLIGHT by ADB, with state-of-the-art LED technology
The new ADB KLEMANTIS is an asymmetric linear cyclight based on the most advanced LED technology. This luminaire was developed to answer the requirements of Theatre and Opera customers, as well as for TV studio needs. KLEMANTIS features the innovative and exclusive HCR technology, that is based on a six color LED module and its unique control algorithm. The HCR technology provides a wide color gamut, from bold colors to pastel shades, as well as an impressive tunable white light with a CRI > 97 (up to 99).
KLEMANTIS is a family of fixtures that today consists of the KLEMANTIS AS1000 and the KLEMANTIS AS500, designed to be used in a linear array. A unique optical system based on exclusive high-quality lenses, generates a uniform light diffusion and perfectly blended colors. The luminaires will be set in a row – on the floor or/and at the top – at a distance between 0.60 m to 2 m from the cyclorama, depending on its height. They will provide a uniform coverage of the surface, with smooth and invisible overlap.
KLEMANTIS AS1000 is a compact , one meter long linear fixture that consists of an array of 16 light sources. Similarly KLEMANTIS AS500 is 0.5 meter long and it features 8 light sources. The pitch is identical in the two versions and it allows for a perfect linear side-by-side arrangement of luminaires without illumination gaps.
KLEMANTIS luminaires can be used horizontally, laid on the floor or hang from the top on bar, and vertically. The AS500, particularly, is a perfect solution for lighting cyclorama corners.
Thanks to the high and adjustable CRI, the tunable white, the even light diffusion and the versatility of installation, the KLEMANTIS are suitable to many other applications, ranging from footlight on stage and catwalk to wall-washing in corporate events and entertainment shows.
CHARACTERISTICS AND CONTROL OF WHITE LIGHT
• Very high CRI, > 97 (up to 99)
• Tunable white ranging from 2500K to 8000K, with perfect CCT
• Tungsten mode, to replicate the behavior of a tungsten lamp during dimming from 0 to 100% and viceversa,
including color temperature adjustment (known as Red shift / Amber shift)
• Tint correction: +/- green and +/- magenta adjustments
• 16 bit ultra-smooth dimming, with different dimming curves available
• Flicker-free, thanks to PWM frequency adjustment from 1KHz to 50 KHz (10 Hz step)
CHARACTERISTICS AND CONTROL OF COLOR
• Exclusive LED module featuring six colors: Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Lime and Amber
• Wide color gamut and extended spectrum, including deep blue and deep red
• High and stable CRI throughout the entire CCT range
• Smooth color transition through di different time crossfade and paths options and gamma correction system
• Color control: Hue Saturation Luminosity, CMY and RGB modes allow exploiting the full potential of the 6 color
system; wide selection of color presets (macros) allowing to reproduce the spectrum of gel filters with tungsten
• High color stability and accuracy, in tungsten mode included, thanks to high resolution driver
• Color consistency over time and temperature, thanks to combined fixture calibration and LED aging compensation algorithm
• Fixture to fixture color repeatability, thanks to tight wavelength binning selection and 100% fixture calibration
• Beam type: asymmetric flood
• 6-color LED module: Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Lime and Amber
• Rated lifetime: 50,000 hrs
• Wide color Gamut
• Tunable white from 2500K to 8000K with very high CRI and Tungsten mode
• Optimised CRI and optimised Flux modes
• HSL (Hue Saturation Luminosity), CMY, RGB and 6 color control modes + color macros
• Electronic 16 bit linear dimmer
• Control protocols: DMX512, RDM, ArtNet, sACN.
• Flicker free and very silent
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
mm (LxWxH): 1000 x 271 x 196 inches (LxWxH): 39.4 x 10.7 x 7.7
mm (LxWxH): 500 x 271 x 196 inches (LxWxH): 19.7 x 10.7 x 7.7