NEW ADB PRODUCTS @ PLASA 2017
KLEMANTIS: the new CYCLIGHT by ADB, with state-of-the-art LED technology
The new ADB KLEMANTIS is an asymmetric cyclight based on a six-colour LED module, which uses cutting-edge HCR (high colour rendering) LED technology to deliver a wide selection of colours from bold hues to pastel shades.
Thanks to an innovative algorithm, the unit is capable of achieving a stable CRI of over 97 (up to 99), as well as an impressive tunable white light ranging from 2500K to 8000K.
Its light output is enhanced by an innovative optical system, which enables the Klemantis to generate a uniform light with excellent diffusion and perfectly blended colours.
The KLEMANTIS units form a family of fixtures which are designed to be used in linear arrays. The KLEMANTIS AS1000 is fitted with 16 multi-source LED modules and the KLEMANTIS AS500 with 8. They can be used horizontally, vertically, laid on the floor, or hung from above on a bar. The AS500 is particularly suited for lighting cyc corners.
Unlike any other product on the market, the KLEMANTIS can be installed up to 60 cm from the cyclorama.
- Beam type: asymmetric flood
- Very high CRI, > 97 throughout the entire CCT (up to 99)
- Tunable white ranging from 2500K to 8000K, with perfect CCT
- Tungsten mode, to replicate the behaviour of a tungsten lamp during dimming from 0 to 100% and viceversa, including colour temperature adjustment
- Tint correction: +/- green/magenta adjustments
- Electronic 16 bit linear dimmer
- Exclusive LED module featuring six colours: red, green, blue, cyan, lime and amber
- Wide colour gamut and extended spectrum, including deep blue and deep red
- Smooth colour transition through different time, cross-fade and path options, and a gamma correction system
- Colour control: hue saturation luminosity (HSL), CMY, RGB and RAW modes fully exploit the potential of the six-colour system; wide selection of Digital filters (Colour macros) which reproduce the spectrum of gel filters with tungsten bulbs
- High colour stability and accuracy, also in tungsten mode, thanks to a high resolution driver
- Colour consistency over time and temperature changes, thanks to combined fixture calibration and a LED ageing compensation algorithm
- Fixture to fixture colour repeatability, thanks to tight wavelength binning selection and 100% fixture calibration
- Max power consumption: 250W
- Control protocols: DMX512, RDM, ArtNet, sACN
- Flicker-free, thanks to PWM frequency adjustment from 1 KHz to 50 KHz (10 Hz steps)
- LED cooling by natural convection
IMAGO & IMAGO WING: the compact, portable, ergonomic console
Imago and Imago Wing are flexible, professional tools for modern programming. They are compact, lightweight, ergonomic, sophisticated, universal lighting control desks, always at hand, which can be easily carried around in a backpack.
IMAGO is based on a keypad, a sequential crossfade, six Subfaders and six Executor keys with illuminated keys. Because moving lights are central to most of today’s productions, IMAGO comes with four push wheels and dedicated keys, allowing operators to efficiently control fixture parameters. The IMAGO WING completes the Imago family offering, when associated to the Imago, additional control possibilities (18 Subfaders and 18 Executor keys).
The system works with HATHOR software via a USB connection to a PC, with 16,384 parameters via Ethernet.
A WIDE RANGE OF UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS
The Imago system can be used as a complementary controller to all ADB Hathor based consoles or in all applications where you need a powerful main lighting controller. Its compact size and light weight make it ideal for lighting designers who are always on the move.
Thanks to the illuminated keys, all functions, as well as the keypad and the Subfader numbers are easily readable in the dark.
IMAGO MAIN FEATURES
- 6 physical 60 mm Subfaders with Assign key, Start key and Flash button
- 6 Executor buttons (including Assign key and Start key)
- Loading possibilities: Channels, Groups, Presets, Looks, Chasers and Palettes
- 1 Sequential Theatrical Crossfade:
– 2 physicals 100 mm smooth faders
– GO / BACK / PAUSE / keys
- 1 Intensity / Speed control wheel
- 4 rotary Wheels with Pushbutton function
- 7 Attribute Group/Palette keys
- Virtually unlimited screen’s user layouts
- COPY ATT key
- 8 Free assignable keys
- Channel selection: +, -, Thru, +%, -%, At Level, All and Invert commands
- Direct Numeric entry for SEQUENCE Times and Special Times
- RECORD/UPDATE for Presets, Looks, Groups, Palettes with filtered options
- EDIT key
- FETCH key
IMAGO WING MAIN FEATURES
- 18 physical Subfaders 60 mm with assign key, Start key and Flash button
- 18 Executor buttons (Assign key and Start key)
- F/B -, F/B+, FB#, DSR, INHIBIT, Flash mode keys
- 6 Action List keys
- 6 Free assignable keys
HATHOR SOFTWARE MAIN FEATURES
- 32 Universes: 16,384 outputs / parameters via Ethernet
- Available Control Protocols: ARTNET, sACN, Sandnet,
- 192 virtual Submasters (assignable in banks to physical
- faders) & 1000 Submasters pages
- 24 Playbacks & 1000 Sequences (“Cuelists”)
- Tracking mode for parameters, including automatic
- Move In Black, as well as CUE only mode in a very intuitive way